Brittany Ross, our designer, graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in photography from Ryerson University in 2004. With a strong background in digital photography and computer photo manipulation, Brittany produces quality work. BRoss Web Design has been in the website business since 2006. > firstname.lastname@example.org
David Ross provides technical support for Brittany and her clients. His specialties include database issues, custom form creation, wp-ecommerce integration, SEO optimization and maintenance of the existing websites. > email@example.com
- Website design has moved from Flash and HTML to WordPress to create the most functional sites.
- Photography takes advantage of the WordPress capabilities. Because WordPress is built on a database, the website is capable of blog, video, audio, flash and social media integration.
- Inexpensive or even free WordPress Themes make this the system of choice for the next generation of websites.
- If the website is designed from a purchased theme, the time taken to build the site is very much reduced.
- By using WordPress this means you can update the text in your site anytime.
- WordPress contains blog capabilities which allow posting of events or changes in your business.
- Traffic tracking with Google Analytics is always included in each website.
- Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, RSS – are easily linked to your website.
- We can design complicated email forms and ecommerce forms that directly connect your customers to a secure payment gateway like PayPal.
- Major revisions can be made and charged at an hourly rate.
We maintain a server that is available to host your site for a yearly fee which includes support and maintenance of the site.